We are always on the lookout for speakers, companies that want to host an event or companies that want to contribute and sponsor an event. Don't be a stranger, get in touch!
We are always looking for speakers that want to speak at our events.
- No experience required! We actively encourage new speakers to try out giving a talk.
- Talks should be around 30 minutes long
- Topics can be anything web development related, soft or hard skills...
All we need from you is a few details:
- Topic or title of your talk with an abstract
- Duration of your talk (an estimate, 10min, 20min, 40min)
- A short bio of yourself
- Which event(s) you would like to speak at (Antwerp or Ghent)
Our events wouldn't be possible without a place to host them at, we're specifically looking for venues in Antwerp and Ghent.
- Venues can host at least 40-50 people
- Should be easily accessible with public transport and ideally in the centre of the city
- A way for speakers to project their slides, either whitescreen & beamer or digital alternative
- Providing drinks and/or some snacks or food is not required but is always much appreciated
Hosting an event also gives you the following benefit:
- A short pitch of max. 5 minutes to the attendees of an event: an opportunity to introduce your company and highlight any job listings you have
If you're looking to highlight some vacancies you have, or want to promote your company at one of our events, we offer the following packages for sponsorships:
Bronze €100 / event
- Shout-out on Twitter from the @fullstackbe account (> 1000 followers) (Always limited to one tweet per month) with a message & link of your choice
- Thank you in the opening pitch at one event + logo in the opening slides
Silver €200 / event
- Everything from our Bronze package
- Your message of choice in a monthly newsletter sent to the full member list of one of our user groups (> 1000 members, max two paragaphs)
Gold €300 / 2 events
- Everything from our Silver package but for both events (> 3000 members)
Want to help us out and sponsor one of our events, or have a different proposal?
Get in touch with Dries →
Have a question not related to speaking, hosting or sponsoring?